Saturday, July 30, 2005

Kate Hudson and Hollywood Bad Karma

Kate Hudson

It seems that, actress Kate Hudson is scared of Hollywood's bad karma and she carries a bottle of water, so she can spray it over her body, each time she meets someone bounded by “negative energy”.

The 26 year old says, "When I'm around people who have bad energy, I usually carry some water and I just kind of, like, put it on myself.

"It's not like a holy water, just something to cleanse myself if someone's really negative. And I carry around crystals too. I feel it's essential to guard yourself" the actress added.

Hudson, daughter of Goldie Hawn, also affirmed she believes in the sixth sense and claims everyone has it. "I'm not afraid of that kind of stuff. I think everyone's psychic. It just believes in your intuition".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home