Monday, April 17, 2006

Pamela Anderson thinks she is addicted to falling in love

Pamela Anderson
Pamela Anderson recently blamed her family for the addictions and claims that due to it she has failed numerous times in romance, as she can't stop her falling in love. Pamela Anderson grew around alcoholism but she is not a boozer. She however accepts that addiction is has become big part of her life. Visit here for more about Celebrity news updates.

Pamela while speaking to Globe magazine said, "I have a very addictive personality ... I don't drink a lot, though, and I don't do drugs". She further added, "The addictive trait runs through my love life and relationships. It has to do with me looking for comfort in my life."

Pamela Anderson is married to Tommy Lee but has romanced with Stephen Dorff, Kid Rock and Kelly Slater. She claims that she feels healthier when she is in love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home