Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Jeniffer Aniston U turn over love life

Jeniffer Aniston U turn over love life

Former Friends star Jeniffer Aniston has vowed to remain silent over her relationship with Vince Vaughn, after talking openly with the media, about her ex-husband Brad Pitt. The actress has always been honest with the magazines, about her views on marriage and how her parents affected her. John Aniston and Nancy Dows’ divorce, but felt embarrassed by her public gushing for Pitt, when they split last year. Aniston has been quietly dating her The Break Up costar Vaughn, since June, but has refused to publicly declare her relationship.

She says, "I am not talking about him (Vaughn), and not being difficult, its just that as you can imagine, I have been burned in the past, when it comes to talking about that part of my life. So I am just leaving that subject alone. I am doing great and I am happy with my life."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home