Thursday, October 06, 2005

Jennifer Lopez keeps an open mind to plastic surgery

Jennifer Lopez open mind plastic surgery

Superstar, singer, actress Jennifer Lopez believes she might one day have plastic surgery, as now she's getting older.

While many other celebrities have raised their voice against those who go under the knife to preserve their looks, Lopez, 36, has opted to take a more middle-of-the-road stance, as she's uncertain how she'll think about surgery in years to come.

She says: "If people want to get enhancements here and there and little shots or whatever… I don't do it, but I don't want to judge because I don't know how I'll feel when I'm 40 or 50 and if that is something I would do.

"I know that getting older is tough; I don't want to judge because I'm not there yet. But anything in excess is not good, and I guess that would be my position on it. If somebody is cutting up their face and their body over and over again, it's got to be something inside that they're not dealing with, so obviously deal with that first before you go under the knife."

She adds: "I think about getting older, constantly. I'm in my mid-30s now, so you start thinking, 'God, wow, I'm going to get there soon. This is crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home